Seven Deadly Nerds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seven Deadly Nerds

Seven Deadly Sins site for the nerd homies.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» A Squire's Tale
Basic S-ranks Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2022 1:35 am by Cairo

» Generic War Scythe [C][Custom]
Basic S-ranks Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2022 7:38 pm by Brigit

» Generic Spear [Tier C][Custom]
Basic S-ranks Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2022 2:54 am by Brigit

» Brigit Strife [Character Sheet]
Basic S-ranks Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2022 2:03 am by Brigit

» Rudolf Sheet Edition
Basic S-ranks Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2022 12:33 am by Rudolf

» Cairo’s Character Sheet
Basic S-ranks Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2022 12:06 am by Cairo

» Daemon the Unbreakable (NPC)
Basic S-ranks Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2022 10:59 am by Yarmital

» NPC Template
Basic S-ranks Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2022 10:54 am by Yarmital

» Brigit Strife
Basic S-ranks Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2022 5:50 am by Brigit

Top posters
Yarmital
Basic S-ranks I_vote_lcapBasic S-ranks I_voting_barBasic S-ranks I_vote_rcap 
Brigit
Cairo
Rudolf
Top posting users this week
No user
Discord Server

Basic S-ranks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yarmital
Squire
Squire
Yarmital

Basic S-ranks Empty
PostSubject: Basic S-ranks   Basic S-ranks Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2022 12:04 pm

Name: Eliminate: Gray and Red Demons
Faction: Any
Client: King/Faction Leader
Rewards: 1,000 Gold, 8 posts
Description: A Gray demon and two Red demons have been spotted attacking a large town in your kingdom. You are tasked with dealing with the threat and protecting the townsfolk. The Red demons are both Tier 1-3 and the Gray Demon is tier 0-3. The Red demons are able to breathe out the magical Purgatory Fire which is counted as an offensive ranged spell of S-rank. The Gray Demon is capable of creating a large range "snow" of small balls of the black flames, this ability covers a range of 50 meters around the demon and is considered to be an S-rank spell.

Name: Eliminate: Rogue Holy Knight
Description: A Holy Knight was passed up for promotion to the position of Grand Holy Knight, but as opposed to handling his disapointment with class and decorum, he decided to use his magic power to destroy the palace building he was in and kill his examiners. He then fled the scene and ran off, no doubt to avoid taking responsibility for his outburst. The King has tasked you with hunting him down and bringing him to justice. You are allowed to use deadly force if necessary. The knight is 0-3 and has a magical power that allows him to send powerful blasts of pure magic energy from his palms. These are roughly the size of a basketball and can reach a range of 100 meters. They are equal in power to an S-ranked spell. He also has a magical sword that allows him to slice through elemental attacks and renders him immune to curses.

Name: Eliminate: Rogue Wizard
Description: A Wizard has stolen knowledge of a forbidden spell and escaped the association. You are to track him down and eliminate him. He is tier 0-3 and has a magic power that allows him to convert any of his spells into magical arrows with the elemental type related to their type. He knows all General Grimoire spells and an additional spell that allows him to multiply his arrow attacks into two arrows.

Name: Eliminate: Tyrant Dragon
Description: A massive dragon with a long head and spikes coming out from the back of its head and from the bottom of its lower jaw. The dragon stands at 200 meters tall with a wingspan of 250 meters, weighing in at over 60,000 tons. The Dragon is able to breathe a dragonfire attack that is equal in power to an S-rank Hellblaze attack from a demon. It is attacking a local town almost totally destroying it, you have been tasked with defeating it and bringing an end to its reign of terror.

Name: Eliminate: Albion
Description: Albion are gigantic creatures the size of mountains. They appear to be formed from the earth by evil magic and as a result, possess the black marks that are typical of the Demon Clan. While they are typically giant creatures, their shape can differ between each golem. You are tasked with defeating an Albion that has appeared and is attacking a city. Albion are capable of firing a pure magic blast or beam from canons that they can form from their stony flesh. These attacks are equal in power to an S-rank spell.
Back to top Go down

Basic S-ranks
Page 1 of 1