Seven Deadly Nerds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seven Deadly Nerds

Seven Deadly Sins site for the nerd homies.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» A Squire's Tale
Cairo [Human] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2022 1:35 am by Cairo

» Generic War Scythe [C][Custom]
Cairo [Human] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2022 7:38 pm by Brigit

» Generic Spear [Tier C][Custom]
Cairo [Human] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2022 2:54 am by Brigit

» Brigit Strife [Character Sheet]
Cairo [Human] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2022 2:03 am by Brigit

» Rudolf Sheet Edition
Cairo [Human] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2022 12:33 am by Rudolf

» Cairo’s Character Sheet
Cairo [Human] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2022 12:06 am by Cairo

» Daemon the Unbreakable (NPC)
Cairo [Human] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2022 10:59 am by Yarmital

» NPC Template
Cairo [Human] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2022 10:54 am by Yarmital

» Brigit Strife
Cairo [Human] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2022 5:50 am by Brigit

Top posters
Yarmital
Cairo [Human] I_vote_lcapCairo [Human] I_voting_barCairo [Human] I_vote_rcap 
Brigit
Cairo
Rudolf
Top posting users this week
No user
Discord Server

Cairo [Human]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cairo
Squire
Squire
Cairo

Cairo [Human] Empty
PostSubject: Cairo [Human]   Cairo [Human] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2022 5:09 pm

General
Kayn_15.jpg
Appearance
Faceclaim: Character Name - Snow Moon Kayn - League of Legends
Height/Weight: 6ft / 175lbs

Physical Description: Average young male with a fit body. Has multi colored eyes with a pointed red crown.
Additional Information: N/A

Kingdom: Camelot

Faction: Holy Knights

Clan: Human

Personality

Dislikes: Goddess and Demons

Flaws: Occasionally Mentally Unstable

Habits: Talks to himself as if there are multiple people

Fears: Being Controlled

Goals: Liberation from the control of Goddess and Demons for the other races.

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Overall Personality: Cairo is generally a relax person. He loves hanging around people and experiencing new things constantly. His is a fan of fighting and combat but it causes unfortunate changes to his personality. Due to his ability his personality can shift between aggressive and bloodthirsty to quiet and serious. He is a man of many personalities and is often noted to be mentally unstable.

History

Birthplace: Chaos

Current Residence: Camelot

History: Cairo was originally a child born from Chaos. In fact he was the last thing born directly from the Chaos before it was sealed. He was a being created to combat against the Goddess and Demon Clans. The chaos knew it was being plotted against but did not nor could not harm its creations. Therefore it created a being that was meant to be the embodiment of its will. However due to the craftiness of the Demon Clan they discovered Cairo before he could grow into his full potential. The Demon Clan originally wanted to take control of Cairo and use him as a weapon against their enemies. But they were soon found out by the Goddess Clan. It was then that the two clans fought to take control of him and started a small-scale war. But knowing that they couldn't due to much harm against each other to seal the Chaos they planned to seal Cairo first and deal with him later. As the two clans were sealing him away the Chaos in its fury decided to interfere. But due to the plots of the clans they were able to seal him away. However during the struggle the young and powerful human was constantly struck with the conflicting powers of the three sides. It would cause his original powers to greatly mutate as he was sealed. His powers would manifest into three different states now. His original state which was the child of Chaos had greatly weakened. He would also develop two other forms which represented the changes caused by the other two clans' power. The red form represented the mutated changes brought about by Demon Powers that attacked him. The Blue form represented the mutated changes brought about by the Goddess Powers that attacked him. It was with these mutated powers that he was sealed for hundreds of years. However unbeknownst to the Goddess and Demon Clans the Chaos did succeed with interfering with the seal. It was able to allow it to degrade with time as well as persevering Cairo’s looks and lifespan while sealed. He eventually in the present day would be unsealed and place in Camelot where the memories of the past and his mutated powers would haunt his mind. The conflict in his powers would cause him to create multiple personalities depending on his current form making him mentally unstable while using them.

Magical Power

Name: Two Faced
Type: Offensive
Appearance:

Power Appearance:

Description: The user of this ability possesses conflicting powers within their body that allows them to transform into separate forms. These two separate forms completely remold the body into a new form of their desire to fit several forms of combat. These forms even go as far as to completely change the user base traits and stats while in separate states and even an additional boost. The first form or the red form is known as Red Knight and turns the user into a being that is optimal for Melee Combat. The second form or the blue form is known as Blue Saint and turns the user into a being that is optimal for Magic Combat. The power of these forms are so potent that it can even mutate the users base techniques to perform additional effects that can become more beneficial for each state. However once the user transforms into a particular form during a thread they will be stuck in that form for the rest of the thread. In addition there are conditions to transform into each specific state. To become the Red Knight the user must use a Melee based combat technique for two posts before forcefully transforming to being the Red Knight. To become the Blue Saint the user must use a Magic based combat technique for two posts before forcefully transforming into the Blue Saint.

Red Knight:

Blue Saint:

Requirements: Takes a Limited Slot

Back to top Go down

Cairo [Human]
Page 1 of 1