Seven Deadly Nerds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seven Deadly Nerds

Seven Deadly Sins site for the nerd homies.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» A Squire's Tale
Yarmital [FIN] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2022 1:35 am by Cairo

» Generic War Scythe [C][Custom]
Yarmital [FIN] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2022 7:38 pm by Brigit

» Generic Spear [Tier C][Custom]
Yarmital [FIN] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2022 2:54 am by Brigit

» Brigit Strife [Character Sheet]
Yarmital [FIN] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2022 2:03 am by Brigit

» Rudolf Sheet Edition
Yarmital [FIN] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2022 12:33 am by Rudolf

» Cairo’s Character Sheet
Yarmital [FIN] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2022 12:06 am by Cairo

» Daemon the Unbreakable (NPC)
Yarmital [FIN] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2022 10:59 am by Yarmital

» NPC Template
Yarmital [FIN] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2022 10:54 am by Yarmital

» Brigit Strife
Yarmital [FIN] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2022 5:50 am by Brigit

Top posters
Yarmital
Yarmital [FIN] I_vote_lcapYarmital [FIN] I_voting_barYarmital [FIN] I_vote_rcap 
Brigit
Cairo
Rudolf
Top posting users this week
No user
Discord Server

Yarmital [FIN]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yarmital
Squire
Squire
Yarmital

Yarmital [FIN] Empty
PostSubject: Yarmital [FIN]   Yarmital [FIN] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2022 11:24 am

General

Name: Yarmital

Nickname: The Rider of Conquest, The Mage of Absolution

Real Age/Age of Appearance: 17/17

Birthday: Jul 06

Blood Type: A+

Desired TIER: 7-3

Appearance

Faceclaim: Fan Art - N/a
Height/Weight: 5'6" / 170 Lbs

Physical Description:  With white hair and sharp, blue eyes, Yarmital definitely stands out in a crowd. But, even with this, he is more than just someone who stands out, but someone who is often complemented on his appearance. Some have even asked him if he bears inheritance to the Goddess Race. His facial features are fair, with a light complexion and such. His face is somewhat angular and lean. He usually wears basic colors, either white, black or blue. He also wears red, and several of his cloaks have gold trim which is associated with Camelot's national colors. Other than this, he sometimes has to wrap parts of his body in bandages based on injuries from spells.
Additional Information: N/A

Kingdom: The Kingdom of Camelot

Faction: The Order of Holy Knights

Clan: Human

Personality

Dislikes: Bullies, Losing, Weak Opponents, Sour Food

Likes: Fighting, Learning new things, Meeting new people, Winning, Spicy and Sweet Food.

Flaws: His biggest flaw is being too respectful or refusing to attack anyone he doesn't hate with the full force of his power. He will often underestimate his opponents or refuse to attack them if their backs are turned or they aren’t ready.

Habits: He has a habit of bowing respectfully before a fight.

Fears: Spiders, Snakes, Death

Goals: His goal is to become the strongest and most accomplished mage in Britannia, pushing himself to the greatest heights that he can.

Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Overall Personality: Yarmital is a very calm and passive guy almost never losing his cool regardless of the situation. He tends to use anyone as a magical guinea pig to test out new spells he learned so long as the results are good. Yarmital is described as a very mysterious person as many who know him have a difficult time telling what he is after, or what his goals are. He does have an intense desire to gain knowledge and understanding. He generally takes interest in anything that is considered 'rare'. He is normally kind and polite to everyone around him, even those he does not know. Despite his usually kind and calm behavior, Yarmital knows when to be serious.

History

Birthplace: Bellford, Kingdom of Camelot

Current Residence: Camelot, Kingdom of Camelot

History: Born in the Kingdom of Camelot, in the town of Bellford, he was abandoned by his family when they thought he was stillborn. Growing up, he learned to live off the streets, learning how to survive and thrive with little to no aid from adults. By the time he was eight, he was taken in by an elderly man who also lived on the streets. This man however, used to be a mage, and spent the next two years teaching Yarmital all he could about magic. With this background, Yarmital was able to learn a few basic spells and then would use these to his advantage.

He would sneak in and steal books from the book store, including anything that had to do with magic or the mystic arts. As he grew older, he learned to use his magic to his advantage and it wasn't until he finally got caught that he had to take a hard look at where his life was going and his purpose. He decided to move to the capital city of Camelot where he joined the Order of the Holy Knights. He was but a squire, but he wondered if he was what the order was looking for in its members. From what the recruiters had to say, he was certainly a contender.
Magical Power

Name: Conquest
Type: Defensive
Appearance: Appears as an invisible barrier spanning a radius of 5 meters with the user in the center. Any magic within this barrier crumbles/dissipates. Users eyes glow white when activated.
Description: The user is immune to magic of all types to include magical powers that would have a passive/active effect on the user, and any magic launched/fired/used at/against the user is destroyed or deactivated when it comes within a radius of 5 meters. This includes but is not limited to all magical powers deactivating when their user is within the radius mentioned above and any active spells deactivating when within the range as well. Doesn't effect magic originating from the user.
Requirements: Takes Limited Slot

Name: Arcane Battery
Type: Support
Appearance: Appears as the users mana regenerating instantly after casting a spell.
Description: Often seen as a sister power to Infinity, Arcane Battery allows its user to instantly replenish their magical energy after casting a spell. This means that while the user isn't able to maintain their spells infinitely, they can cast them back to back without having to worry about a cool down of any kind or worrying about ever running out of mana as it is replenished instantly.
Requirements: LIMITED, User can only take magic related strengths

Back to top Go down

Yarmital [FIN]
Page 1 of 1